Built to last!
This mat is the baby brother of the legendary PRO® 6mm. It's a mid-sized yoga mat offering cushioning and comfort while remaining portable.
Dimensions: 1.8 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
The PROLite® will never wear out, guaranteed. If you do perspire a lot during your practice then we suggest using a traditional Indian cotton mat or yoga towel on your mat.
Limited Edition colours (e.g. Espresso & Maka & Larkspur) are more expensive than standard colours.
Some people find they have to break their PROLite® mat in for several weeks until the grip is established -To speed up the break-in period use the Salt Scrub Method.
Manduka Pro Lite 4.7mm
• 1.8 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga)
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free