Built to last!
This mat is Manduka's top selling mat. This best-selling yoga mat is luxuriously dense for unparalleled comfort and cushioning.
Dimensions: 1800 x 660 x 6mm thick and weighs 3.4kg
If you do perspire a lot during your practice then we suggest using a traditional Indian cotton mat or yoga towel on your mat.
Limited Edition colours (e.g. Maka & Green Ash) are more expensive than standard colours.
Some people find they have to break their PRO® mat in for several weeks until the grip is established -To speed up the break-in period use the Salt Scrub Method.
Manduka Pro 6mm
• 3.7kg; 1800 x 660; 6 mm thick
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga)
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing
• 100% latex free